Tag Archives: EA Sports
August 15, 2014 – Today EA SPORTS officially kicked off Madden Season with a humorous ad campaign video featuring Kevin Hart and Dave Franco. The video demonstrates how friends become frenemies during Madden Season, when rivalries heat up and you’ll stop at nothing to get the win. The full video is available above.
In addition to Hart and Franco, the spot also features cameos from other up-and-coming celebrities and young athletes including Colin Kaepernick, LeSean McCoy, Dez Bryant, Von Miller and Damian Lillard. Even the guys from the popular YouTube show, Epic Meal Time, join in on the fun. In a first for the Madden NFL franchise, the spot makes its debut online several days before it will hit broadcast television.
Madden NFL 15 allows players to transform into their rival’s worst nightmare with a new breed of defense, built to challenge the best offenses in the NFL. A new arsenal of pass rush moves, an intuitive tackling system, improved coverage logic, and immersive new camera angles make defense more exciting and fun than ever. Fans can call plays with confidence thanks to an all-new crowd-sourced recommendation engine built from millions of online games played by the Madden NFL community. Add in all-new NFL Films inspired presentation and it’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.
June 10, 2013 – EA SPORTS unveiled today the first look at NBA LIVE 14 at the company’s E3 press conference, ushering in the future of basketball for the next generation. Exclusively for Xbox One® all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, NBA LIVE 14 will launch this fall.
Powered by the EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, NBA LIVE 14 will deliver the ultimate on-the-court control. Utilizing its new BounceTek technology, NBA LIVE 14 will introduce a revolutionary new, physics-based dribbling system. Whether it’s Ricky Rubio’s crossover or Kyrie Irving’s devastating between the legs dribble, one-on-one matchups take on a whole new meaning by putting the creativity and control at the core of every move.
By utilizing the same data used by all 30 NBA teams, more than 70 unique statistics and tendencies will fuel every single player on the court. From the way they move, to the way they play, to the decisions they make, NBA LIVE player will evolve throughout the season with updates from every NBA game within one hour of a game’s final buzzer. Gamers will now have a new experience every time they pick-up the controller.
Stay tuned throughout the summer for more information as NBA LIVE 14 makes its return to the court.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – June 10, 2013 – Today Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) has officially announced Madden NFL 25 will be coming as a launch title for Xbox One® all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Madden NFL 25, powered by the new EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, ushers in the next generation of sports games by delivering the smartest, most realistic, most detailed version of the game in the franchise’s 25 year history.
“We’ve never been more ready for a console transition than we are right now,” said Cam Weber, General Manager of American Football for EA SPORTS. “The development team is crafting the most impressive Madden NFL game we’ve ever made, and I’m extremely excited for fans to get their hands on it for themselves when the Xbox One and PS4 launch.”
Coupled with this announcement is the introduction of Adrian Peterson as the cover athlete for Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Peterson, the Minnesota Vikings running back, is a five-time Pro Bowler and the reigning NFL MVP. Last season Peterson came within 9 yards of breaking the NFL single-season rushing record set by Eric Dickerson.
Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 brings innovative new features such as True Step Locomotion, Player Sense, the War in the Trenches and more to create an experience that can only be found on next-generation consoles. Here’s an overview of what fans can expect in the most technologically advanced game in the franchise’s 25 year history:
10X THE DETAIL
- · Next Definition Visuals
o Madden NFL has never looked so real. See every nuance of a player’s face, equipment, and clothing as the line blurs between the players in the game and their real-life counterparts. Up to 4x the texture resolution breathes new life into stadiums, crowds, the field, and even the ball itself. Combined with high-fidelity animations that deliver the smoothest, most authentic looking player interactions ever, Madden NFL 25 delivers Next Definition visuals.
2X THE CONTROL
- · Every Step Is Calculated
o The all-new True Step player motion system calculates every step, delivering unprecedented control. Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete. EA SPORTS IGNITE run-time physics calculate at twice the rate allowing for the most organic, user-driven outcomes in franchise history. Combined with the precision modifier’s vast combination of ball carrier moves, Madden NFL has never felt this good.
- · Brains & Brawn
o All-new Player Sense unlocks the human element in Madden NFL. For the first time, players scan the field, anticipate situations before they happen, and maneuver with instincts and awareness. The ability to make up to 50x as many contextual decisions brings intelligent ball-carriers and defenders to life, as they sense obstacles and react on the fly. Ball-carriers leap over fallen players, blitzing linebackers slide past teammates on their way to the QB and so much more, combining the physical aspects of football with the mental.
- · War in the Trenches
o Offensive and defensive line play is at the heart of football, and now it’s the foundation ofMadden NFL 25. Lineman are more than just physical, they are intelligent. Coupled with the ability to make 4x more decisions per second, 300 new blocking interactions create the most realistic running lanes for the ball-carrier and passing pockets for the QB. Offensive lineman will dynamically sort and shift assignments based on threats and angles, starting with intelligently identifying the center of the defense, the “Mike” linebacker. The defensive side of the ball features over 3x more new defensive line moves, as well as the latest blitz packages. Authentic double teams, blitz pick-ups, and line shifts showcase units working together as one, highlighting the most physical and intense battles in the NFL. Welcome to the War in the Trenches.
THE GAME IS ALIVE
- · Madden Living World
o The NFL is so much more than just what happens between the lines. It’s the crowds, sidelines, and commentary that truly bring the emotion of Sunday to life. In Madden NFL 25, feel the anxiety of the crowd as you step up to the line on 4th and goal. Watch your teammates and coaches erupt with excitement as you blaze down the sideline for a game-changing score. Hear the most intelligent commentary in franchise history, as Jim Nantz, Phil Simms and our new sideline reporter Danielle Bellini follow everything about your career. From injuries to accolades they’ll bring your career to life like never before.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – June 10, 2013 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) announced today the gameplay features for EA SPORTSTM UFC®. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, feel the fight as the action, emotion, and intensity inside the Octagon™ are brought to life in ways that were never before possible in a video game. The next generation of mixed martial arts fighting begins spring of 2014 when EA SPORTS UFC is released for the Xbox One and the PlayStation®4.
“We are very excited to deliver the most realistic fighting experience ever achieved,” said Dean Richards, General Manager, EA SPORTS UFC. “With a talented and experienced team at the helm, and powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, we’ve created a gameplay feature set for EA SPORTS UFC where every fighter, every strike, every takedown and submission will bring you inside the Octagon like no game ever has before.”
“I couldn’t be more excited about the work that the team at EA SPORTS has done on the upcoming UFC game,” said Dana White, President, UFC. “It’s been a great partnership and even though it is still early in development, the game looks amazing. It will be groundbreaking! Fans of all combat sports will love it and have a lot to look forward to in the spring of 2014.”
EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Features
· MMAi – A mixed martial artist’s mind is as important as his heart. Every licensed fighter in the game will have changing goals and fight plans, based on their real-life tendencies and each fight situation. Stop their Plan A, and they will adapt to Plan B or C. Down on the scorecards, look for the AI to end the fight with a knockout or a submission. A smarter opponent equals a more challenging and unpredictable fight.
· Real-Time Exertion – A UFC bout is one of the most physically demanding sports on the planet requiring mixed martial artists to give it their all with every movement. Real-Time Exertion brings each moment of that action to life in your gameplay experience. Through real-time vein popping, skin discoloration, muscle flex, as well as signs of fatigue setting in through the course of each round, you will witness the effort it takes to be one of the best fighters in the world.
· Fighter Likeness and Facial Animations – EA SPORTS UFC will set a new bar for character likeness and emotion in gaming. Every single licensed fighter in the game has been created from high resolution 3D head and body scans to deliver revolutionary character likeness and authenticity. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, new facial animation technology delivers more expression, emotion and will communicate greater sense of awareness and intelligence in the Octagon.
· Full Body Deformation – Until now, simulation of physical contact between fighters was limited to bodies that barely made contact with each other; as a result, they looked and behaved like action figures made of plastic rather than elite athletes. The team that revolutionized sports by bringing authentic physics to Fight Night changes the game again with an all-new, full-body deformation system that moves and displaces the fighter’s flesh in real time. For the first time, the strength of every submission and power of every strike will truly make an impression.
· Precision Movement – MMA is a sport of inches, where every step counts and every movement matters. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, the Precision Movement locomotion system grounds the fighters, eliminating unrealistic slipping and sliding across the canvas. More realistic physics-driven movement delivers more realistic action as the overall transfer of energy from the ground up delivers more impactful and believable strikes and takedowns.
· Dynamic Striking – A mixed martial artist uses the environment to his advantage and for the first time in a UFC game, you can too. A dynamic environment allows you to pull off jaw-dropping moves using the Octagon, including roundhouse kicks, superman punches and much more. Combine those abilities with the best striking technology in the industry and that one perfect strike could change the fight.
· Strategic Submission Battles – To own the belt, you have to be dominant on your feet and on the mat. EA SPORTS UFC reinvents the ground game to create a battle for position and control that captures the strategy of a submission battle. Like the real sport, in EA SPORTS UFC fighters will work through multiple stages as they work to advance or escape from a fight-ending submission.
· Real Damage – Every fighter knows that one good shot can ruin your day. EA SPORTS UFC introduces a non-linear damage system which can result in big damage coming from a single strike. The system produces a greater variety of cuts and contusions that is true-to-life and has never been possible in a simulation fighting game.
Today EA SPORTS announced the first details on the most recent Madden NFL 25 Playbooks,“Connected Franchise.” The next evolution of the most unique career game mode in all of sports gaming introduces new features and legends to the game, as well as the exciting, all-new Owner mode, adding to the “be a player” and “be a coach” experiences introduced last year. In support of the announcement, EA SPORTS today released a new video and blog detailing Owner mode, as well as a Connected Franchise Overview.
TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR TEAM
Madden NFL 25 will allow fans to enjoy total control of their favorite NFL team thanks to the new addition of Owner mode. Take on the persona of Jerry Jones, Jim Irsay or one of the other 30 current owners, or put yourself in the corner office. Fans will have full control over all day-to-day team operations, and can do everything from setting prices on tickets, concessions and more to marketing the team and managing stadium upgrades. Owners can even build a new stadium or relocate the team to either domestic or international locations.
A COMPLETELY REFINED EXPERIENCE
Connected Franchise brings an entirely new user interface which is focused on accessibility, including the new Trade Center and streamlined character creation. Also, a completely retuned progression and legacy score system, along with refined draft, trade and signing logic make for the most enjoyable experience to date.
This year in Connected Franchise marks the inclusion of fan-requested features like 32-team control, offline fantasy draft and a league transaction log. Also, college football fans will be happy to know that they can once again import draft classes from NCAA Football 14.
NEW LEGENDS AND MEDIA PERSONALITIES
Connected Franchise comes to life in year two with the addition of several new legendary players and media personalities. Take control of fleet-footed quarterback Randall Cunningham or punishing running back/defender William “the Refrigerator” Perry. Furthermore, bring back the revered and feared linebacker Mike Ditka, or lead a team as Coach Ditka if you prefer. Recreate the legendary careers of these all-time greats, or start fresh on a new team and write your own history. Whether you play as a player, coach or owner; created character, modern superstar or legend expect to hear from the media, as new personalities such as Peter Schrager, Darren Rovell, Matthew Berry and more chime in on the virtual social media feed.
Full details on all the new features are available on the Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Playbook page, and fans are encouraged to keep an eye on the site for developer insights, exclusive assets and other unique content.
no images were found
EA SPORTS Madden 13 Konsole Kingz #KKZGameNight January 4th at 8PM est
Compete to win 1 of 3 $20 Giftcards for the NFLShop.com
The Konsole Kingz GameNight is January 4th and Sergiodapro lets y’all know what the prizes are.
This is a simulation of the FCS Championship that will be played January 5, 2013.This game features Sam Houston State vs North Dakota State. These teams were created using EA SPORTS TEAM BUILDER. You can find these teams under my XBOX persona, Butcher Black. I have created over 87 teams, mostly HBCU’s but some FCS and D2 teams and some HS teams from the Richmond Virginia area.
All music is provided by EOM. The artist that performs my intro is Biz of JigFam
You always here it ain’t over until it’s over. Well the saying holds true in Madden NFL 13 too. This is footage from a game played during the Konsole Kingz Madden NFL 13 Game Night. My opponent, pistolpete01 (what up my dude) was talking mad noise near the end of the game, but with 14 seconds left may have been too early to talk.
What’s up YouTube. I thought I’d try something new and give you all my first true commentary video featuring NCAA 13. In this video I will cover “The Art Of The Pump Fake”. I hope you all like it.
Alabama State does not have an alternate white helmet in real life but I thought they would look sweet in them so I made them that way. What do ya’ll think?
Big ups to the homie and new music partner, Elements Of Music. Please support him and his music @ http://eom703.bandcamp.com/.
Be prepared to “BOW DOWN” to the 3 Kingz Sergiodaprokkz (Patriots), BDKill229(Ravens) and yours truly(Redskins) next Wednesday, September 19 @ 8pm est for the Konsole Kingz Madden NFL 13 Gamenight. The gamenight is going down on the XBOX 360 & PS3. Be sure to sign up here.